Weebly is a completely self-generated and capable online tool that lets you create amazing websites online. It allows the user to create an online website in some mere minutes and doesn’t really require the user the learn any specific language for web designing. Weebly introduces users to a very easy and simple interface which includes the online website editor, template designs, and some additional attachments such as adding e-commerce or newsletter for efficient marketing abilities.
How can you edit a website in Weebly after being published?
Though Weebly has implemented a few restrictions on undoing some things done into your website, it surely has the option to edit the contents of one’s website even after it is published on the server. The process is nothing complicated and it is fairly easy to use too.
The steps to edit a website in Weebly are mentioned in detail below.
• Log into the official Weebly website, https://www.weebly.com/login. You will be directed to their login page where you have to put your login information that includes your email and password. There are also options to log in through Facebook and Google sign-in.
• Once you have entered the right login details of your account, tap on the login button and the site will direct you to its homepage. Or you can use either of the additional sign-in options which includes Facebook login which works using your Facebook email and password or your Google account.
• Once the site is directed to its homepage, it will show you Weebly’s interactive editor and various tabs. If you have a website already published, it will show on the proper panel. Select the website that you created and published and then tap on the edit option.
• This will take you back to the website editor that you used to make your website. And over it, it will contain all of the elements of your designed website. Go through all of these elements and the various components within it. And do the necessary edits into it, change the content or update the information, whatever edit you want to do.
• After editing the contents, check and recheck the overall website again. And when you are finally convinced that the website is ready, tap the publish tab again and the website will be published back again into the server.
• After the website is published, you can use the preview pane to easily view the contents of your website, check the edits that you made are proper or not.
To learn more about editing websites in Weebly after being published or to discover more of its capabilities in real-time usage, check over this site, community.weebly.com to find answers to every type of query related to anything with website building in Weebly.
To look at the overall aspects of using the Weebly web creator, one can easily find a lot of advantages and disadvantages compared with some other web builders across the internet. Weebly offers its users a comparatively easier and simpler interface to help you get done with your websites in a very short time. Unlike a few others in its competition, Weebly lets the user have access to a range of free content to out into their websites such as template designs, plugins and many more. But apart from these, there are a few drawbacks of the site, such as it limits customization in design once a design is chosen and put into the website. Some additional drawbacks include the inability to undo a task once it is submitted and also the inability to use the same image file uploaded into the website.